Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Smart Innovative Technology for Future Industry and Multimedia Applications
Smart and innovative technology is playing an essential role in the development of future industry and a multimedia application for a smart society. It will promote the sustainable growth of modern industry based on technology and improve human life simultaneously. Concurrently, the innovative technology is enhancing a creative community where a human being is harmoniously connection with the emerged multimedia applications. Although, there are many techniques and devices have been proposed for solving in a wide range of fields including advanced manufacturing, advances electrical system, wireless communication, multimedia, and digital television broadcasting. This particular issue focus on novel and advances development in different aspects related to the emerge of smart future industry and multimedia applications covering from the necessary knowledge, devices, techniques, and applications within the requirement of an intelligent society.
Smart Agriculture for Future World using Mobile IoT Sensor Networks
Smart approaches are driving this world towards sustainable future growth. As agriculture is the mainstay of any country's integrated development, it is necessary to bring all innovative technological solutions to this field to ensure the above mentioned. The Internet of things is the extension of Internet connectivity into physical devices and everyday objects. Farming has seen several technological transformations in the last decades, becoming more industrialized and technology-driven. In IoT-based smart farming, a system is constructed for observing the crop field with the assistance of sensors (light, humidity, temperature, soil moisture, and other specific utility sensors), and also it deals with the automation of the irrigation system. The agrarians can observe the field conditions from anywhere by using their mobile devices. It may also ensure the proper utilization of water when growing concerns on water scarcity across the ecosphere. IoT-based smart farming is extremely effectual when compared with traditional techniques. It could also be new levers to uplift other growing or common trends in agricultural like organic farming and family farming. This issue mainly focuses on novel and advanced developments in the emerging of smart farming and its applications and benefits across the field of agriculture.
The topic of interest:
The scope of the special issue includes, however, not limited to, the following:
- Intelligent Agri-supply chain through machine learning
- Deep learning techniques for enhanced agrarian models
- Smart Yield-monitoring using sensors
- Sensor networks and IoT in agriculture
- Sensing systems for the early discovery of diseases
- Cloud- and edge-based systems in smart farming.
- Crop models and decision support systems in smart farming
- Data-aware networking in smart agriculture
- Cost-effective sensor development for smart agriculture
- Precision agricultural practices
- Big Data for agricultural applications
- Sustainable agriculture
- Crop protection and risk management in agriculture
- Security of Internet of Agriculture of Things (IoAT)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.